The impAccelerator™ Battery Powered Sensor Node is a complete environmental sensing package powered by the imp003 to help you quickly develop and refine data-gathering modules that are able to operate for years at a time from a pair of standard AA batteries.
In addition to the onboard sensors for temperature, humidity, air pressure and motion, the unit also supports the addition of 1-Wire®, UART and I2C interface sensors.
Thanks to the Electric Imp Platform’s reliable networking and robust security — delivered through the impCloud™ and impOS™ — and the imp003 module’s ability to run fully customizable application software, the Battery Powered Sensor Node can be used to kick-start the development of a wide range of sensor applications, including:
- Refrigeration or climate control monitoring (using built-in temperature, humidity and light sensors).
- Food and beverage monitoring (using food-grade 1-Wire sensors).
- Asset monitoring (using the built-in accelerometer).
- Air quality monitoring (using 1-Wire air and gas sensors).
- Industrial process monitoring (using built-in sensors or additional industrial 1-Wire sensors).
- Local or remote alerting (using external sound/light/actuators).
Each package contains:
- 1x impAccelerator™ Battery Powered Sensor Node
- 2x AA Batteries
For more information on the impAccelerator Battery Powered Sensor Node, visit our Dev Center.