With the impExplorer(TM) Kit from Electric Imp, collect temperature, humidity, accelerometer and light sensor data. Analyze the sensor data to determine if your refrigerator compressor is working properly and to track if your refrigerator door has been left open. Upload data to the Watson IoT platform to monitor and visualize your refrigerator in real time.
Each impExplorer Kit contains:
- 1x imp001(TM) wifi IoT module
- 1x USB cable - 1x impExplorer(TM)
- Powered by: USB or 3xAA (not included)
- Sensors: temperature, humidity, air pressure and accelerometer
- RGB LED - Grove connectors for solderless expansion
For more information on this project, visit the IBM Watson IoT project page.
For more information on impExplorer Kits, visit our dev center.
For orders over 10 units, please contact us for special pricing offers