Currently backordered. Expected to ship July 26, 2021
Electric Imp’s imp006 Breakout Kit provides a full product evaluation, code development and prototyping platform for the imp006 module. The imp006 embeds impOS™, which provides a secure, maintained environment for applications, including automatic, over-the-air security updates, and power management. The kit comes with global cellular connectivity with Cat-M/2G/NB-IoT powered by Twilio’s Super SIM. It also includes 802.11a/b/g/n/ac dual-band WiFi, BLE, and GNSS location facilities. It includes various sensors and outputs to allow experimentation without need for any hardware expertise.
- imp006 breakout board
- LTE Patch antenna with u.FL connector
- Active GNSS antenna with u.FL connector
- Mini-B USB Cable
imp006 Breakout Board
- imp006 module with impOS™
- Quectel BG96 cellular modem (Cat-M, NB-IoT, 2G plus GNSS)
- Twilio Super SIM (Embedded MFF2) and nano SIM socket
- Murata dual-band WiFi + BLE module
- Temperature and humidity sensor
3 axis accelerometer with wakeup support
- RGB LED
- MikroBUS™ Click expansion
- Full GPIO, I2C, SPI, serial/UART breakout
- Grove analog, digital, I2C connectors
- On-board charger and gas gauge support Li-ion/Li-Poly rechargeable cells (not included)
- Supports primary cell and DC input from 4-16V (not included)
The imp006 Breakout Board measures 127 x 60 x 14 mm and is designed to fit in this IPX7 case.
For more information on the imp006 Breakout Board, please visit the dev center.
This product is currently backordered and is not expected to ship until July 26, 2021. We will provide updates if this timeline changes.