Electric Imp’s imp006 Breakout Kit provides a full product evaluation, code development and prototyping platform for the imp006 module. The imp006 embeds impOS™, which provides a secure, maintained environment for applications, including automatic, over-the-air security updates, and power management. The kit comes with global cellular connectivity with Cat-M/2G/NB-IoT powered by Twilio’s Super SIM. It also includes 802.11a/b/g/n/ac dual-band WiFi, BLE, and GNSS location facilities. It includes various sensors and outputs to allow experimentation without need for any hardware expertise.
- imp006 breakout board
- LTE Patch antenna with u.FL connector
- Active GNSS antenna with u.FL connector
- Mini-B USB Cable
imp006 Breakout Board
- imp006 module with impOS™
- Quectel BG96 cellular modem (Cat-M, NB-IoT, 2G plus GNSS)
- Twilio Super SIM (Embedded MFF2) and nano SIM socket
- Murata dual-band WiFi + BLE module
- Temperature and humidity sensor
3 axis accelerometer with wakeup support
- RGB LED
- MikroBUS™ Click expansion
- Full GPIO, I2C, SPI, serial/UART breakout
- Grove analog, digital, I2C connectors
- On-board charger and gas gauge support Li-ion/Li-Poly rechargeable cells (not included)
- Supports primary cell and DC input from 4-16V (not included)
The imp006 Breakout Board measures 127 x 60 x 14 mm and is designed to fit in this IPX7 case.
For more information on the imp006 Breakout Board, please visit the dev center.